Farmers: Take Control
Over Your Ammonia Supply!
Produced on your farm, where you need it.
Whenever you need it.
In the amount you need.
At a stable price.
Our onsite, scalable, containerized production system uses air, water and sustainable electricity to produce Green Anhydrous Ammonia.
Base System Specs
- 300 kg/day (100 tonnes/year) of Green Anhydrous Ammonia
- 476 kg/day of water consumption
- Customer to supply sustainable grid source of electricity or an off-grid option (approximately 1-megawatt solar array, with supplementary storage, would power the system completely off-grid)
- Each system fits within three standard 20-foot containers
- To scale up for greater output you can add more process modules. The primary system contains the master controls, added modules utilize remote control configurations.
- Life cycle of several decades, with periodic upgrades
- Modular design makes component and software upgrades easy
- Initial base price of your first system – CA$950,000
- The actual customer price will vary, as your system is customized to meet your particular requirements.
- Cost efficiencies if your output needs are greater than 100 tonnes per year and a larger-scale FuelPositive system is required.
- Operating costs expected to be approximately $560/tonne, depending on electricity costs, according to costing model announced on November 18, 2021.
- The return on investment and payback period will vary according to the situation for each farmer. We will help you optimize that.
How to Enter a Pre-Sale Arrangement
Simply send us an email with some information about your farm to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will reach out to you to understand your specific situation and requirements. You will receive an individualized proposal from FuelPositive. A negotiated deposit will secure your place in line. Deposits will be refundable if FuelPositive fails to deliver.
Preparing Your Farm
- Each farm is different and the regulatory compliance requirements change from location to location
- Contact us and we will help you determine the requirements for your location, along with determining the storage requirements and premium site location for you
- Site training, but minimal operational or maintenance requirements for farmers
- The system allows for remote, predictive maintenance and optimization
- Multiple system points
- Onsite maintenance needed one visit per year by the FuelPositive service team